NOTICE OF COMMISSION MEETING LOCATION CHANGE
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Port of Benton Commission will hold a Special commission Meeting on Wednesday, March 29, 2017, at 8:30 a.m. at the Port of Benton Commission Meeting Room, 3250 Port of Benton Boulevard, Richland, Washington. The matters to be addressed at the Special Commission Meeting are:
- Approval for Executive Director to execute a contract for equipment purchase from RDO Equipment Company in the amount of $81,835.71, this amount includes tax.
- Review bids on Port of Benton Railroad Rehabilitation Project and award Contract to the successful bidder.
- Correspondence from Tri-City Railroad Company to Commissioners and discussion of Commission’s response.
- Presentation regarding improvements or modifications to Port of Benton Railroad.
- Executive Session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110 (1) (i) to discuss:
a. Pending Litigation
b. Threatened Litigation
c. Evaluation of legal risks of a proposed action
d. Real Estate Negotiations
Dated at Richland, Washington, this 24th day of March, 2017
Roy D. Keck